Our technical staff is among the best in the nation and are required to take continuing education classes year round. This training, combined with years of field experience, has developed a fully trained staff that can fix any system with minimize downtime. Our maintenance teams carry a full array of replacement components in order to trouble shoot your site.
New-Tech's RF Services Include:
- RF Sweep Testing, Troubleshooting & Repair
- "System Wide" RF Sweep Inspections
- Third Party Quality Assurance
- Microwave Installation, Testing and Alignment
- In-Building Solutions to enhance indoor coverage issues
- GPS Antenna Alignment
- PIM Testing & Reporting
- Fiber Optic Cable Testing & Reporting
- Rapid Response Teams
Currently we are managing 40-45 two man teams throughout the country. 20 teams are currently located and working in FL. Some of the highlights to this program are below.
- 24/7 response time. Our dispatch center is manned 24 hours a day with on call technicians available for immediate dispatch.
- We currently have 8 sets of PIM gear.
- Every truck carries spare material, Anritsu, fiber test gear, RET controllers. PIM and antenna alignment tools are added as needed.
- Technicians are capable of clearing any type of alarm and equipment change outs as needed.
- We also have DAS technicians.
- Specific teams are also set up to correct any Civil issues on site. Our civil crews are currently doing maintenance for Sprint and AT&T sites. This work includes any type of shelter repair, grounding, fencing, electrical work, etc.