Job Title: Electrician/Working Foreman
Reports to: Project Manager, Electrical Division
Base Location: Sarasota, Florida 34240
Starting Pay Rate: Competitive Pay Rate based on experience
Summary: We are seeking experienced Electrician/Working Foremen to join our team! Individual must have experience at Journeyman level or higher for this position.
Essential Duties & Responsiblities:
- Electrician/Working Foreman will provide immediate supervision to electrical crew members to carry out work for growing telecom construction group
- Plans and organizes work assignments to include determining resources required to accomplish missions safely, within scheduled time / deadlines and in a cost effective manner
- Reads and interprets blueprints, diagrams, sketches and technical specifications to carry out project work assigned
- Provides oversight / supervision to ensure all crew members record time worked / attendance daily
- Provides daily work progress report to Project Manager
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and / or Experience Required:
- High School Diploma required at a minimum; advanced education a plus
- Cellular tower electrical and grounding experience a plus
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English and to directly supervise and train electrical crew(s)
- Proficiency required with the use and maintenance of hand and power tools, equipment, and precision measuring and/or test equipment common to electrical trade
- Responsible for operating excavation and backfill equipment safely
- Physical requirements include: wearing safety gear, climbing stairs, climbing ladders, digging, driving vehicle for long distances, lifting of heavy tools and materials, and no fear of height or confined spaces.
- Strong work ethic required: initiative, tenacity & enjoys a challenge
- Position requires heavy travel, with overnight trips / stays
- Safety certifications a plus
- Must have valid transportation to / from the New-Tech office
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must be capable of working both indoors and outdoors, and may require working in direct sunlight daily for up to 10 hours.
- Clean driving record required
- Must have basic to average proficiency with Microsoft Office products to include Outlook, and Internet-based programs
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
Ready to Apply?
If you feel you are qualified and are ready to join our team, please click the link below. You will be taken to our application service where you will first need to enter your name and email address to "Sign Document".